Sunday, January 13, 2019

First Milestone - Mission Vision Website

2019 has been a great start to my social cause project ‘Mission Vision’. I am grateful to the generous souls who have joined me on my journey to make it more productive and successful. We are finally ready with our website which was launched in the New Year. It has been a great learning experience. The tech support team have been very patient and motivating. They have ensured that I never feel that I am the alone in this marvellous journey of ‘Spreading The Power of Vision’. I would like to thank the team for designing this website so well and help me efficiently connect with people who wish to be part of this project.
  
I would like to take this opportunity to inform all my readers about the website and request you to visit it and share your views. You can visit the website at http://www.missionvision.in/. I strive to improve the website and am open to feedback. We have tried our best to reach to set a mark which, will make it easier for the donors willing to be part of our project to generously support the cause.

While I was working on the website, I got to understand how important it is to reach out to people who are willing to change the lives of other humans and who have waited for a right way to do so. I am trying to reach out to these wonderful people who can help me change the life of at least one child in India by gifting him or her the power of vision.   

In India, 1 child out of every 1000 is estimated to be blind. About half of the causes of blindness and visual impairment are potentially preventable or treatable.  To address eye health of children during the early years of life, I have therefore focused on children eye health programs which will provide refractive error screening services and correct visual impairment in children by providing them with spectacles that are free of cost. The future of India needs the Power of Vision that will enable them to see beneath the surface, beyond horizons to energise new hope. I trust this issue would be an eye-opener for changing trends in these children and keeps their vision trouble-free till the end.  

You can support the vision of one child by making a donation on the link given below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Words of Vision I am excited and wish I could capture a few more moments of the last mission vision camp like this. I came across th...