Sunday, March 24, 2019


The Words of Vision

I am excited and wish I could capture a few more moments of the last mission vision camp like this. I came across this child who underwent the eye check-up and found that he needed vision correction. I asked him the details about the problem he faced in day to day life because of this. He shared some of the issues of poor vision and I got a chance to record it. It was really a great feeling for me while hearing his words on how he reached the camp and did his check-up. This made me feel stronger to work for the cause. Here’s the video of the words of vision by this child who now has the Power of Vision.




1 comment:

  1. Rana Eye Hospital is always ahead in social programs to help under privileged people. Various free eye camps and free surgeries program organized in Ludhiana by Rana Eye Hospital.

    To Know Visit : https://www.ranahealthcare.com/ngo/

    ReplyDelete

The Words of Vision I am excited and wish I could capture a few more moments of the last mission vision camp like this. I came across th...