Sunday, December 30, 2018

One Old Frame - One New Vision

Happy New Year to all. I am sure you all must be wondering why am I wishing you two days in advance? Well, I was very excited to share with you all my first Mission Vision activity. This year I have spent my Christmas and New year holidays in doing something valuable and substantial. I wish to gift the underprivileged children with something that will make this New Year the best one for them.
Since last week I have been busy going around my neighborhood, dad’s office and many other places to distribute posters requesting people to donate their old spectacle frames for these children.
One old useless frame of someone will help Mission Vision to provide a new vision to someone who needs it the most. I am collecting old frames with the goal that people will become aware of the unknown, untreated vision conditions of these poor children and in doing so become a part of this movement. The response to Mission Vision has been very motivating and encouraging. I am hoping to bring about a positive change in these children’s lives through this small step of mine. 
I would like to convey my heartfelt gratitude to the kind souls who have supported my initiative and donated their old frames for this cause. It has been a great learning experience for me till now. 
Even readers of this blog may donate their spare frames or may fund one frame for a child through our website www.missionvision.in.
Looking forward to the support.
Your One Old Frame can mean ‘One New Vision for Someone’. 
Happy New Year- Happy New Vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Words of Vision I am excited and wish I could capture a few more moments of the last mission vision camp like this. I came across th...